— Google Translate — English/Spanish/Portuguese
Principal Consultant, vExpert Cloud, VMUG Leader, vBrownBag LATAM, NetApp United, VCP, TOGAF, ITIL, CISSP, USMC, Geek, Mariachi Singer and Dad A seasoned architect and technologist at heart that loves innovation and playing with datacenter virtualization, cloud computing, operating systems and information security.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Follow Reflections of Data Center Infrastructure Technologies & Architectures on WordPress.com
- VMware Workstation “pvscsi” OVA Import Error
- DFW VMUG #2 Meeting Friday, May 18th 2018 — Please Come Join Us!
- APRIL MINI-DFW VMUG – ORCHESTRATOR, VSPHERE 5.6 -> 6.5 WHITEBORD & CERTIFICATIONS
- DFW VMUG Q1 Meeting This Friday, March 23, 2018 — Please Come Join Us!
- Learn VMware NSX! Check out these FREE E-Books!
Blogs I Follow
VMware Communities R… on VMworld 2017 Hands-on Labs Ava… Saul Martinez on #vDM30in30 Day 8 – Dreams, Pas… #vDM30in30 Day 4… on #vDM30in30 Day 3 – VBrow…
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Call for Content: VMworld #vBrownBag Tech Talks – A VMware Technology Network Member Call for Content: VMworld #vBrownBag Tech Talks… vBrownBag and VMware Technology Network have partnered to make the 2017 community Tech Talk experience at VMworld US and Europe … Continue reading →
Transforming Datacenter Security with VMware NSX Transforming Datacenter Security with VMware NSX If you haven’t heard of it, VMware NSX is VMware’s network virtualization and security platform for the software-defined datacenter (SDDC). NSX enables the creation of entire networks in … Continue reading →
Addressing Audit and Compliance Requirements of NSX for vSphere: Part 2 Addressing Audit and Compliance Requirements of… https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/addressing-audit-compliance-requirements-nsx-vsphere-part-chenevey-1 VMware Social Media Advocacy